PMBWELD301 Butt weld polyethylene plastic pipelines and PMBWELD302 Electrofusion weld polyethylene pipelines
LEARN HOW TO BUTT WELD AND ELECTROFUSION WELD POLY PIPE IN 2 DAYS!
Our 2-day Poly (Butt & Electrofusion) Welding course covers the butt and electrofusion welding of polyethylene (PE) plastic pipes and pipeline components under industrial conditions both in the field and in factory conditions.
- Identifying materials being used in the installation as compatible for welding
- Calculating appropriate welding parameters to be used
- Maintaining and calibrating welding equipment
- Performing welding
- Assessing quality of welded joints made
- End applications include pipelines for transmitting gas and liquids
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for PMBWELD301 Butt Weld Polyethylene Plastic Pipelines and PMBWELD302 Electrofusion Weld Polyethylene Pipelines. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
- Must bring your existing but weld stamp
- Must bring your existing butt & electrofusion certification/ticket
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $745 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.