Poly Welding Course Perth (PMBWELD301)
LEARN HOW TO BUTT WELD POLY PIPE IN 1 DAY!
Our 1-day Poly (Butt) Welding course covers the butt welding of polyethylene (PE) plastic pipes and pipeline components under industrial conditions both in the field and in factory conditions.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Identifying materials being used in the installation as compatible for welding
- Calculating appropriate welding parameters to be used
- Maintaining and calibrating welding equipment
- Performing butt welds
- Assessing quality of welded joints made
- End applications include pipelines for transmitting gas and liquids
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for PMBWELD301 Butt Weld Polyethylene Plastic Pipelines. You will also receive a butt welding stamp, which stays with you for life. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
Enrol In The Poly Welding Course Today
Down to Earth offers a comprehensive poly welding course in Perth, led by experienced and knowledgeable trainers. To enrol or if you would like to find out more about our PMBWELD301 - Butt Weld Polyethylene Plastic Pipeline course, please contact us today or feel free to give us a call on (08) 9528 8888.
The requirements to qualify for the PMBWELD301 poly welding course include:
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. If you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training, please call us on (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our Perth premises is $420 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.