RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
WHEELED FRONT-END LOADER OPERATIONS FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS
This nationally recognised course covers topics such as planning and preparing for operations, conducting machine pre-operational checks, driving and operating the machine, safe operation techniques, parking and shutting down the machine, carrying out machine operator maintenance and cleaning up.
This course can be customised for operators of all skill levels.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Site policies, procedures and legislation
- Work instructions
- Hazard identification and control
- Select and check plant and equipment
- Pre-operational checks
- Operate the Wheeled Front-end Loader
- Excavating, loading and transporting materials
- Safe operating techniques including assessing materials to be shifted, driving, use of attachments, mixing, dumping into trucks, stripping, levelling, backfilling etc
- Monitoring systems and alarms
- Adjust techniques to meet changing conditions
- Monitor and check for hazards
- Checking completed work
- Park & shutdown machine
- Post-operational checks
- Preparing machine for relocation
- Carry out maintenance tasks
- Clean up after work
- Process written records
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front-end loader operations.
An experienced operator may choose an RPL assessment option that bypasses training. RPL assessment and VOC can be performed at your worksite.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of machine, operate controls etc.)
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.