Telehandler Ticket Perth (RIIHAN309F)
TELEHANDLER OPERATIONS FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS
This nationally recognised telehandler course in Perth provides training on telehandler operation, including planning and preparing for operations, conducting machine pre-operational checks, operating the telehandler, lifting, carrying and placing materials, relocating the machine, carrying out machine operator maintenance, and cleaning up.
Our telehandler training course can be customised for operators of all skill levels.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Site policies and procedures
- Work instructions
- Emergency procedures
- Hazard identification & control
- Traffic control signage
- Choose and inspect plant, tools and equipment
- Routine checks
- Telehandler operations & safe operating techniques
- Lift, carry & place materials
- Relocate the machine
- Park & shutdown machine
- Post-operational checks
- Carry out maintenance tasks
- Clean up after work
- Process written records
All candidates that successfully complete the telehandler course in Perth will be issued with a statement of attainment and ticket for the RIIHAN309F - Conduct telescopic materials handler operations unit of competency.
An experienced operator may choose an RPL assessment option that bypasses training. RPL assessment and VOC can be performed at your worksite.
Enrol In The Telehandler Ticket Course Today
Our telehandler training course is ideal for all skill levels. If you would like to enrol or to find out more about our RIIHAN309F - Conduct telescopic materials handler operations course, please contact us today or feel free to give us a call on (08) 9528 8888.
The requirements to qualify for the RIIHAN309F - Conduct telescopic materials handler operations course include:
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of machine, operate controls etc.)
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.