Leadership & Management Courses Online - BSBLDR411
Are you ready to lead teams and individuals to improve your team’s overall performance? Now you can prepare to show and demonstrate leadership in the workplace with the Demonstrate Leadership in the Workplace (BSBLDR411) online course. Study in your own time with our self-paced online training and if you need help, you can interact with your trainer through email or telephone.
This online leadership and management course teaches the skills and knowledge required to lead teams and individuals by modelling high standards of conduct to reflect the organisation's standards and values.
- Develop and implement performance plans
- Establish and use key performance indicators
- Use organisations standards and value in conducting business
- Enhance the organisations image
- Make informed decisions
- Enhance teams’ participation in decision-making
- Effectively communicate information and decision
- Understand organisational values, role modelling, integrity and credibility and leadership concepts
- Understand stated and implied organisational standards
- Explain basic theory of group behaviour
Who May Require Leadership Training?
This online leadership training course applies to individuals who are making the transition from being a team member to taking responsibility for the management of the work and performance of others and providing the first level of leadership within a business or organisation. These managers demonstrate that they have a strong influence on the work culture, values and ethics of the teams they supervise.
All participants that successfully complete the BSBLDR411 Demonstrate Leadership In The Workplace online course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
The minimum requirements for the online leadership and management course are:
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up-to-date internet browser application
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This leadership and management course is offered as a 1-day online training session. If you would like to find out more about how our online courses are delivered, please call us on (08) 9528 8888 today.
Register Online Today
Gain vital and effective management and business leadership skills by achieving the BSBLDR411 competency through the Demonstrate Leadership In The Workplace online course. Register for the class by adding this training to your cart. If you would like to speak to a member of our team regarding our leadership online courses, contact us on (08) 9528 8888 today.