BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
This online course will show you how to develop work priorities – never miss a deadline! Complete online in your own time at your own pace. You can interact with your trainer through email or telephone. Support is available.
This online course describes the skills and knowledge required to monitor and obtain feedback on own work performance and access learning opportunities for professional development.This course applies to individuals who are required to design their own work schedules and work plans and to establish priorities for their work. They will typically hold some responsibilities for the work of others and have some autonomy in relation to their own role.
- Prepare workgroup plans
- Analyse and incorporate work objectives and priorities into personal schedules and responsibilities
- Identify factors affecting the achievement of work objectives
- Identify and report on variations in the quality of service and performance
- Coordinate professional development
- Monitor and analyse your own work performance
- And much more
After you purchase your course, you will receive two emails with instructions. One email will contain your log in details and instructions. The other email will contain your course confirmation and instructions. Please read them carefully and carry out the instructions.
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up to date internet browser application