BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Looking for WHS online courses? You've come to the right site! Be ready to step up with supervisory responsibilities for implementing and monitoring your organisations WHS policies with our online course. Study in your own time at your own pace. You can interact with your trainer through email or telephone. Help is available.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement and monitor an organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in order to meet legislative requirements.
- Explain relevant provisions of WHS Acts, regulations and codes of practice
- Provide teams with information about WHS Policies and procedures
- Implement and monitor participation arrangements for managing WHS
- Implement and monitor organisational; procedures for providing WHS training
- Identify and report hazards
- Monitor report outcomes
- And much more
This course applies to individuals with supervisory responsibilities for implementing and monitoring the organisation’s WHS policies, procedures and programs in a work area. These individuals have a broad knowledge of WHS policies and contribute well developed skills in creating solutions to unpredictable problems through analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources. They provide supervision and guidance to others and have limited responsibility for the output of others.
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up to date internet browser application