BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
Learn to implement and monitor an operational plan. This online course will put you ahead of the competition. Study in your own time at your own pace. You can interact with your trainer through email or telephone. Help is available.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement the operational plan by monitoring and adjusting operational performance, planning and acquiring resources and providing reports on performance as required.
- Identify and use KPIs to monitor operational performance
- Implement operational plans to achieve desired outcomes
- Manage contingencies by adjusting the operational plan
- Recruit and induct employees
- Implement plans for acquisition of physical resources and services
- Monitor performance systems and processes
- Analyse and use budget and actual financial information
- Provide mentoring, coaching and supervision to support individuals and teams
- Present recommendations for variations to the operational plan
- And much more…
This course applies to individuals who plan activities to achieve the measurable, stated objectives of the team and the organisation. At this level work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and procedures which require planning, evaluation, leadership and guidance of others.
Regular course cost is $475 but due to the situation with Coronavirus we are reducing the cost to $275!
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up to date internet browser application