BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
Are you ready to lead teams and individuals to improve your teams overall performance? Now you can prepare to show leadership in the workplace with our online course. Study in your own time at your own pace. You can interact with your trainer through email or telephone. Help is available.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to lead teams and individuals by modelling high standards of conduct to reflect the organisation's standards and values.
- Develop and implement performance plans
- Establish and use key performance indicators
- Use organisations standards and value in conducting business
- Enhance the organisations image
- Make informed decisions
- Enhance teams’ participation in decision-making
- Effectively communicate information and decision
- Understand organisational values, role modelling, integrity and credibility and leadership concepts
- Understand stated and implied organisational standards
- Explain basic theory of group behaviour
This course applies to individuals who are making the transition from being a team member to taking responsibility for the work and performance of others and providing the first level of leadership within the organisation. These managers have a strong influence on the work culture, values and ethics of the teams they supervise.
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This is a nationally recognised course.
- Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills
- Any internet-capable device
- Ability to receive/send emails
- Any up to date internet browser application