TLILIC0005 - Licence To Operate A Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11 Metres Or More) (Experienced)
EWP TICKET FOR SKILLED OPERATORS
Our 1-day TLILIC0005 - Elevated Work Platform (EWP) course is designed for experienced EWP operators who need to obtain the Worksafe WA high risk work licence for EWP. This course does involve a small pre-course questionnaire in order to keep the training down to 1 day.
- EWP safety awareness
- Slings, harnesses and other personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Pre and post operational checks
- EWP orientation
- EWP orientation (ground control)
- Basic operation (basket control)
- Working at height
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for TLILIC0005 - Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform (11 metres or more) and a high-risk work licence card issued by Worksafe WA. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency. This unit of competency does not expire, but a Worksafe WA high risk licence is only valid for a maximum of 5 years.
Enrol In The TLILIC0005 Course Today
When looking to undergo the TLILIC0005 unit of competency, choose Down to Earth, a well-regarded registered training organisation in Perth. To enrol in this course or if you would like to find out more about our TLILIC0005 - Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform unit, please contact us today or feel free to give us a call on (08) 9528 8888.
The requirements to qualify for the TLILIC0005 unit of training include:
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include driver’s licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card or Medicare card
- Must complete pre-course questions prior to attending (supplied by DTE)
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (e.g. physical work)
- Must be able to work in raised EWP basket (eg. no fear of heights)
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy, and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy, or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. If you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training, please call us on (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $240 per person, plus $115 Worksafe application fee. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.