TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more) (Inexperienced)
OBTAIN YOUR EWP TICKET IN JUST 2 DAYS – WITHOUT ANY PRIOR EXPERIENCE!
Our 2-day Elevated Work Platform (EWP) course is offered to inexperienced operators who have had little to no experience using the EWP before.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- EWP safety awareness
- Slings, harnesses and other personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Pre and post operational checks
- EWP orientation
- EWP orientation (ground control)
- Basic operation (basket control)
- Working at height
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type Elevating Work Platform (11 meters or more) and a high risk work licence card issued by Worksafe WA. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
This unit of competency does not expire, but a Worksafe WA high risk licence is only valid for a maximum of 5 years.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, medicare card
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (eg. physical work)
- Must be able to work in raised EWP basket (eg. no fear of heights)
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $400 per person, plus $115 Worksafe application fee. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.