TLIF3063 Administer the implementation of fatigue management strategies
ADMINISTER FATIGUE MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR A SAFER WORKPLACE!
This nationally recognised unit of competency aims to enhance the skills and knowledge required to administer the implementation of fatigue management strategies during work operations at a workplace in accordance with national and state legislation and relevant regulations. Learn to monitor implemented strategies, recognise breaches of fatigue management policies, procedures and regulations. Develop and assess staff competence in fatigue management and provide feedback to staff on their fatigue management skills and knowledge.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Monitor the implementation of fatigue management strategies
- Recognise breaches of associated policies, procedures and regulations
- Develop and assess staff competence in fatigue management
- Provide feedback to staff on shortcomings in fatigue management skills and knowledge
- Report on the implementation of fatigue management policy
- Adapt to changes in regulations and policy
- Understand the fatigue risk management system
- Strategies and ways of managing fatigue
- Understanding the importance of sleep
- Ways to recognise fatigue
- Importance of training programs for staff
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for TLIF3063 Administer the implementation of fatigue management strategies. This is not a nationally recognised course.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must bring photo ID;
- Must wear comfortable training attire and closed in shoes (eg. no thongs, sandals, singlets, skirts).
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.