TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
MANAGE FATIGUE FOR A SAFER WORKPLACE!
This nationally recognised unit of competency aims to enhance your skills and knowledge required to apply fatigue management strategies within the workplace. Learn the associated legislation, regulations, codes and guidelines while identifying and acting on signs of fatigue and implement strategies to minimise fatigue during work activities, especially when operating equipment and machinery.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Cause and effects of fatigue
- Factors that increase fatigue-related accidents
- How fatigue affects workplace performance
- Lifestyles that promote good fatigue management
- Strategies to manage fatigue
- The importance of sleep and rest
- Ways to recognise fatigue
- Legislation, regulations, codes and guidelines
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies . This is a nationally recognised course.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must bring photo ID
- Must wear comfortable training attire and closed in shoes (eg. no thongs, sandals, singlets, skirts)
- Possess a Unique Student Identification number - www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.