Chainsaw Ticket Training Perth (AHCMOM213)
LEARN HOW TO SAFELY OPERATE A CHAINSAW
This nationally recognised course is designed for people in Perth who want to learn how to safely operate a hand-held chainsaw and maintain it in good working condition. You will learn how to cross-cut fallen timber using safe cutting techniques and complete equipment maintenance. Learn about different cutting techniques, how to use the chainsaw for different activities and gain knowledge about environmental factors.
No scheduled dates are currently available!
- Comply with legislation, regulations, standards, codes of practice and established safe practices and procedures for trimming and cutting felled trees
- Review and accurately identify work requirements
- How to use a chainsaw safely and efficiently
- Select, use and maintain relevant equipment safely and effectively cross-cut felled trees
- Identify problems and equipment faults and demonstrate appropriate response procedures
- Use appropriate communication and interpersonal techniques with colleagues and others
- Accurately locate, record and report information
Please note that this course is not suitable for non-felled trees.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
Enrol In Chainsaw Training Today
Our chainsaw ticket training is ideal for all skill levels. To enrol, add the course to your cart. If you would like to find out more about completing the AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws unit of competency with Down to Earth, please contact us our Perth office on (08) 9528 8888 today.
The requirements to qualify for chainsaw ticket training include:
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to hold & use a chainsaw to cut through materials)
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Other safety equipment will be provided
- Chainsaw PPE is provided
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible
workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the
Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.