Invest in your future through Online Courses
You probably already know that many Australian’s are currently self-isolating. During this time, it is important to maintain good physical and mental health. By keeping your mind active, you are less likely to feel isolated, lonely or simply bored out of your mind at home!
Down to Earth Training and Assessing is releasing its online courses. You can complete your e-learning without personally attending a class. That is right; complete your online course in the safety and comfort of your own home.
When you commence your online course, you will notice how easy the learning platform is to use. You can seamlessly navigate between your learning resources to assessment to uploading documents and videos.
Here are some benefits of online learning:
- Convenience of learning at your own pace
- Affordability – DTE has reduced the cost from $475 to just $275 for each course
- Variety of choice
- Career advancement or enhance your knowledge
- Feel comfortable in your own home while learning
- No busy freeways – that got to be no. 1 don’t you think
- RPL available – upload your evidence
- Support available – via email and telephone
- An easy platform to navigate - you’re going to love it
Remember the famous words of Benjamin Franklin – “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
Available right now: BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace; BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan; BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements. More released over the next few days so check back in soon.
Book your course today by simply going to https://www.down2earth.com.au/courses/online and select the course/s. Most of our online courses are from the BSB and RII Training Packages.
Down to Earth Training and Assessing (RTO#51199) is a registered training organisation located at Rockingham, Western Australia.