Down to Earth Training and Assessing (DTE) would like to reassure our Clients that we’re doing everything within our power to protect you, your employees and our employees from Coronavirus. We are supporting and applying the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Australian Government to slow the rate of coronavirus infection.
At DTE we are:
- Disinfecting surfaces throughout the day
- Providing face masks on request
- Availing hand sanitisers in each classroom and around facilities
- Providing gloves on request
- Providing tissues
- Encouraging regular hand washing
- Encouraging good hygiene practices
- Practicing social distancing as much as possible (smaller size classes/use of larger classroom)
We ask that you also follow the advice given by the WHO and the Australian Government. We will continue to provide our in-house and onsite courses in a responsible manner. Your health is of the utmost importance to us, we thank you for your cooperation and support.