Ask yourself who will be training you, someone who just received a diploma or:
- Instructors with more than 30 years of welding experience on major construction projects, both onshore and offshore as well as nationally and internationally
- Qualified and accredited instructors as per strict RTO compliance standards
- Instructors with experienced in indigenous and cross cultural training
- Safety conscious trainers with a commitment to helping you reach your objectives
We encourage applicants to tour welding schools in WA before deciding where to invest. At Down to Earth we take the training environment seriously and guarantee our students access to:
- State of the art welding equipment
- State of the art classroom and workshop environment
- Personal approach to each student
- Access to latest academic material and industry updates
Our commitment to Equipment and Safety
- Latest Fume Extraction System
- New (2010) CEBORA INVERTER HF Manual Metal Arc / Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Machines
- New (2010) UNI MIG 345 WORKSHOP SERIES WELDING Machines
- Safe Modern building designed for welding courses with features like flash resistant welding screens and excellent lighting.
- Personal Protective Equipment available for training – Welding Helmet/Jacket/Gloves/Hood
Our flexible training model
Our flexible training model helps you develop and acquire relevant skills aligned with your needs and industry regulations.
- Flexible one on one and group training with strong emphasis on practical learning and welding theory
- Emphasis on teaching safety on a practical and theoretical level
The training duration is dependent on each candidate existing competency and ability to learn.