TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (Experienced)
FORKLIFT TICKET FOR SKILLED OPERATORS
Our 1-day Forklift course is designed for experienced Forklift operators who need to obtain the Worksafe WA high risk work licence for Forklift. This course does involve a pre-course in order to keep the training down to 1 day.
Please note that in order to attend this course you will have to complete the online pre-course in order to confirm you prior experience. Your enrolment in the 1 day course will be confirmed to you or your employer once DTE receives the completion report from the online pre-course website.
Please note that you must complete the pre-course with satisfactory result. If you fail, you can redo the pre-course or enrol into our 2 day inexperienced course.
- ✔ Cost $240 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised & Worksafe WA accredited!
- ✔ Real practical training!
- Legal requirement for forklift operation.
- Pre-start checks.
- Driving and parking the forklift.
- Lifting, lowering, carrying and settling loads.
- Stacking and de-stacking.
- OHS/WHS regulations.
- Hazard identification.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a Forklift truck (as shown below) and a high risk work licence card issued by Worksafe WA. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
This unit of competency does not expire, but a Worksafe WA high risk licence is only valid for a maximum of 5 years.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must be over 18 years of age;
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, medicare card;
- Must complete pre-course questions prior to attending (supplied by DTE);
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $240 per person, plus $115 Worksafe application fee. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.