Supervising Employee Fatigue
MONITOR & MANAGE EMPLOYEE FATIGUE ISSUES IN YOUR WORKPLACE!
This 3-hour Supervising Employee Fatigue Management course is intended for individuals who are required to deal with Fit for Work issues, including investigating the local drug and alcohol culture, shift change-overs, time away from work, the new wave of gym pre-work-out supplements and other over-the-counter drugs, detecting mental health issues and making help available for employees, detecting unfit-for-work employees and working with them and developing a Fit-for-Work culture. Ideal for work groups.
- ✔ Duration 3 hours
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ No theory or practical assessment
- ✔ Training conducted by Dr Nick Mabbott BPsych (Org) PhD!
- Fatigue Management Planning overview (using Codes of Practice or Guidance Notes on Managing Fatigue;
- Fit for Work issues, including investigating the local drug and alcohol culture, shift change-overs, time away from work, the new wave of gym pre-work-out supplements and other over-the-counter drugs, detecting mental health issues and making help available for employees;
- Detecting unfit-for-work employees and working with them. Includes getting to know your people, finding positive attributes, listening skills, assisting employees with sleep disorders and using technologies to detect fatigue in-situ;
- Developing a Fit-for-Work culture. Includes collecting fatigue data – diarising, spreadsheets, Fatigue Champions / Fatigue Management Coordinator, encouraging and rewarding healthy performance, cost-benefit of fatigue interventions.
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a certificate of attendance. This is not a nationally recognised course.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must bring photo ID;
- Must wear comfortable training attire and closed in shoes (eg. no thongs, sandals, singlets, skirts).
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia or the course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
This course is ideally designed for delivery to groups of participants. Please enquire for a quote – Phone (08) 9528 8888.