RIIWHS401D Supervise Work in Confined Spaces
LEARN HOW TO SUPERVISE WORK IN CONFINED SPACES!
Our Supervise work in confined spaces 2-day course is aimed at those who are required to supervise work in confined spaces. The course covers hazard identification and risk assessment and implementation of confined space emergency and rescue systems. Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to supervise work in confined spaces safely in all industries.
- ✔ Cost $550 per person
- ✔ Duration 2 days
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- Prepare for the task and develop safe operating procedures
- Prepare required permits
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision
- Carry out hazard identification and risk assessment and implement effective control measures
- Determine working at heights requirements
- Test and maintain processes and controls
- Select appropriate emergency rescue equipment and liaise with external emergency services agencies
- Withdraw from the confined space and facilitate return to service activities
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIWHS401D Supervise Work in Confined Spaces (as shown below). This is a nationally recognized unit of competency.
This unit of competency does not expire, however, industry standards recommend retraining every 2 years if you are continuing to work in this field.
- DTE suggests at a minimum, that participants hold the following or equivalent units of competency: RIIWHS202D Confined Space Entry and as an addition RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights, issued within the last 2 years and are currently working in the industry prior to attending this course
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Present photo I.D. on day 1 of the course
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $550 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.