RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan and RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat (Refresher)
REFRESH YOUR SKILLS IN 1 DAY!
Our 1-day Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control refresher course has been developed to enable participants to refresh their existing skills in basic worksite traffic management and traffic control. This course is designed for participants who are already working on-site as basic worksite traffic managers and traffic controllers and need to renew their existing tickets.
- ✔ Cost $400 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised & Main Roads WA approved!
- ✔ Refresh your skills & renew your ticket for another 3 years!
This course covers any amendments to legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to basic worksite traffic management and traffic control within the past 3 years (since the time the participant obtained their previous BWTM & TC ticket).
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a Main Roads WA approved statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan and RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat (as shown below). These are nationally recognised units of competency.
These units of competency do not expire, but it is a requirement of Main Roads WA that your BWTM & TC ticket be refreshed every 3 years if you are continuing to work in this field.
- Must hold current and valid Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control accreditation (must not be expired by more than 3 months).
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace.
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIIWHS201D Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures.
- Must bring completed industry engagement form.
- Must hold valid driver’s license (learners permits and moped licenses not accepted).
- Must hold white card (blue card also accepted).
- Must hold USI number (visit http://www.usi.gov.au/ to apply for one).
- Please bring photo ID.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Please wear hi-vis long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots. You will be refused entry to the course if you fail to attend in the correct clothing.
- Must have good verbal, reading and writing skills (see learner support).
- Please bring a bottle of water and hat/wet weather gear for outdoor practicals.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $400 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.