RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan
LEARN HOW TO MANAGE TRAFFIC IN THIS FAST GROWING INDUSTRY!
Our 1-day Basic Worksite Traffic Management course will enable participants to set up, monitor and pack away worksite traffic management sites in accordance with an approved Traffic Management Plan (TMP). This course is appropriate for those working in operational roles at worksites within the civil construction, resources and infrastructure industries.
- ✔ Cost $295 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised & Main Roads WA approved!
- ✔ Real traffic management practical training!
- Glossary of industry terms.
- Legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Traffic management plans.
- Site conditions and approval.
- Traffic tapers, cone spacing, roadworks and speed signs, 3m work rule, speed limits, placement of signs, allowances, road classifications.
- Dimension D.
- PPE requirements;
- Packing up a worksite.
- Worksite daily diary.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a Main Roads WA approved statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
This unit of competency does not expire, but it is a requirement of Main Roads WA that your BWTM ticket be refreshed every 3 years if you are continuing to work in this field.
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace.
- Must hold statement of attainment for RIIWHS201D Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures.
- Must hold white card (blue card also accepted).
- Must hold USI number (visit http://www.usi.gov.au/ to apply for one).
- Please bring photo ID.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Please wear hi-vis long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots. You will be refused entry to the course if you fail to attend in the correct clothing.
- Must have good verbal, reading and writing skills (see learner support).
- Please bring a bottle of water and hat/wet weather gear for outdoor practicals.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $295 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.