RIIVEH305E Operate and Maintain a Four Wheel Drive Vehicle
LEARN HOW TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN A 4WD VEHICLE IN JUST 2 DAYS!
Our 2-day Four-Wheel Drive course covers the operation and maintenance of four-wheel drive vehicles in the resources and infrastructure industries. It includes identifying four-wheel drive specific terms, terminology and techniques, planning for minimal environmental impact, performing pre-departure checks, using the features of a four-wheel drive vehicle to drive in a variety of terrain types, and performing maintenance and minor repairs on four-wheel drive vehicles.
- ✔ Cost $750 per person
- ✔ Duration 2 days
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ Real four-wheel drive practical training!
- Identify four-wheel drive specific terms, terminology & techniques.
- Plan for minimal environmental impact.
- Perform pre-departure checks.
- Use four wheel drive mode.
- Use a single snatch strap to recover a vehicle.
- Perform maintenance & minor repairs on four-wheel drive vehicles.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for RIIVEH305E Operate & Maintain Four-Wheel Drive Vehicles (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of vehicle, physical work etc.);
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
- Must hold & provide evidence of a valid Western Australian Manual C-Class Drivers License.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $750 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.