RIISAM204D Operate Small Plant and Equipment
LEARN HOW TO SAFELY OPERATE SMALL PLANT & EQUIPMENT
Our 1-day Small Plant & Equipment course identifies the competency required to use small plant and equipment commonly used in civil construction activities and sites.
- ✔ Cost $365 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ Real practical training using various small plant and equipment
- OHS/WHS policies and procedures.
- Plan and prepare to use small plant and equipment.
- Hazard identification and control.
- Choose small plant and equipment for task.
- Identifying types of small plant & equipment.
- Routine checks.
- Reporting faults.
- Operating techniques.
- Shutting down and storing small plant and equipment.
- Carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Processing records & reports.
Our in-house course mainly centers around the use of a quick-cut concrete saw, but other types of small plant and equipment that may be used in the training can include (but is not limited to): compressors, concrete mixers, pumps, wheelbarrows, generators, compaction equipment, brick/masonry saws, industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaners, road saws, brush cutters, mowers, pressure cleaners. Generally 2-3 pieces of small plant and equipment will be used in training. On-site training can be customised to specific items of small plant and equipment used in your workplace (please enquire).
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for RIISAM204D Operate Small Plant & Equipment (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency & does not expire.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to hold & use small plant & equipment);
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course can be offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $365 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.