PMBWELD309 Weld Plastic using Extrusion Techniques
LEARN HOW TO EXTRUSION WELD IN 1 DAY!
Our 1-day Extrusion Welding course covers the extrusion (and injection) welding of PE, PP and other plastic components under industrial conditions both in the field and in factory conditions. This competency is performed by operators as part of a work team.
- ✔ Cost $470 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ Real practical training!
- Identifying materials being used in the installation as compatible for welding.
- Calculating appropriate welding parameters to be used.
- Maintaining and calibrating welding equipment.
- Performing butt welds.
- Assessing quality of welded joints made.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for PMBWELD309 Weld Plastic using Extrusion Techniques (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $470 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.