PMBWELD302 Electrofusion Weld Polyethylene Pipelines
LEARN HOW TO ELECTROFUSION WELD POLY PIPE IN 1 DAY!
Our 1-day Poly (Electrofusion) Welding course covers the electrofusion welding of polyethylene (PE) plastic pipes and pipeline components under industrial conditions both in the field and in factory conditions.
- ✔ Cost $450 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 day
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ Real practical training!
- Identifying materials being used in the installation as compatible for welding.
- Calculating appropriate welding parameters to be used.
- Maintaining and calibrating welding equipment.
- Performing electrofusion welds.
- Assessing quality of welded joints made.
- End applications include pipelines for transmitting gas and liquids.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for PMBWELD302 Electrofusion Weld Polyethylene Plastic Pipelines (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $450 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.