LEARN THE FULL RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE AS FIRE WARDEN
This three (3) hour Fire Warden course is designed for personnel who are designated as Fire Warden’s in any workplace. This course aims to identify the duties and responsibilities of an Emergency and Chief Warden, describe the evacuation and evacuee response, describe the action to be taken on hearing the building alarm, identify the firefighting equipment, confidence in dealing with workplace emergency/hazards, understand and execute in-house emergency procedures and requirements, ensure the safe and orderly excavation of occupants of a building in an emergency. Ideal for work groups.
- ✔ Duration 3 hours
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ No theory or practical assessment
- ✔ Non-accredited
- Emergency Plan Principles.
- Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) Structure.
- Emergency Warning Signals and Communication system.
- Emergency/Hazards e.g. Bomb, Cyclone, Chemical, Fire.
- Fire response.
- Induction training for new staff in evacuation.
- References: Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 2002 Part 3.10 Australian Standard 3745-2002.
All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a certificate of attendance. This is not a nationally recognised course.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must bring photo ID;
- Must wear comfortable training attire and closed in shoes (eg. no thongs, sandals, singlets, skirts).
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia or the course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
This course is ideally designed for delivery to groups of participants. Please enquire for a quote – Phone (08) 9528 8888.