CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (Online)
online White Card
training in Perth!
COMPLETE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
Our online White Card course is designed for people who work in or wish to enter the construction industry. The White Card replaces the old construction induction tickets (eg. Blue Card, Green Card and Red Card). A White Card is a basic legal requirement for all people performing construction work or wishing to enter construction sites in Australia. Our online training gives you the flexibility to complete the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and at any location.
- ✔ Cost $55 per person
- ✔ Duration 1 hour
- ✔ Self-paced training. Log in & out as you please
- ✔ Pay only on completion
- ✔ Downloadable resource manual available to assist you
- ✔ Flexibility to complete ANY TIME, ANYWHERE!
- Definition of construction work.
- OHS/WHS legislative framework.
- Identification of hazards and risks, and implementation of control measures.
- Consultation and communication.
- Construction industry knowledge and terminology.
- Understanding workplace signage.
- Accidents, incidents and emergency response.
- Site safety.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency & does not expire.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must have basic computer and mathematical skills;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
If you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues, we would advise that you contact our office for advice before commencing the online training.Please note that the final question of the online test requires a response via verbal communication with one of our Trainers via telephone.
This course is offered online via our web site http://www.dtewhitecard.com.au/. If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, we do have computers available at our premises for you to complete this course. Please contact our office to book a suitable time if you wish to use our computers – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to complete this course online is $55 per person. The CTF subsidy rate does not apply to online training.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.