CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
COMPLETE YOUR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY INDUCTION TRAINING TODAY!
Our half-day White Card course is designed for people who work in or wish to enter the construction industry. The White Card replaces the old construction induction tickets (eg. Blue Card, Green Card and Red Card ). A White Card is a basic legal requirement for all people performing construction work or wishing to enter construction sites in Australia.
- ✔ Cost $80 per person
- ✔ Duration ½ day (4 hours)
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised
- ✔ Accepted across many industries!
- Definition of construction work.
- OHS/WHS legislative framework.
- Identification of hazards and risks, and implementation of control measures.
- Consultation and communication.
- Construction industry knowledge and terminology.
- Understanding workplace signage.
- Accidents, incidents and emergency response.
- Site safety.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment and wallet card for CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency & does not expire.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. The course can also be delivered on-site at your location if preferred. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding on-site training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $80 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.