CPCCDE3015A Remove Friable Asbestos
LEARN HOW TO REMOVE FRIABLE ASBESTOS IN 2 DAYS!
Our 2-day Remove Friable Asbestos course covers the practical skills and theoretical knowledge required to qualify for removal of Friable Asbestos.
At no time during training will anyone be exposed to asbestos.
- ✔ Cost $850 per person
- ✔ Duration 2 days
- ✔ Face to face training
- ✔ Nationally recognised & Worksafe WA approved!
- ✔ Real practical training!
- Introduction and Legislation.
- Preparing for asbestos removal.
- Prepare asbestos removal area and removal site.
- Enclose removal site.
- Carry out asbestos removal process.
- Carry out decontamination process.
- Clean up work site.
- Contribute to and use documentation in line with regulatory requirements.
- Practical training in wearing PPE, setting up exclusion zone, constructing a bubble, removing asbestos, wrapping asbestos, decontaminating your PPE, and removing the bubble and other PPE.
This training will require you to participate in physical practical exercises. Ensure you are fully aware of the risks prior to participating and understand the control measures employed.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment for CPCCDE3015A Remove Friable Asbestos (as shown below). This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
This unit of competency does not expire.
- Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
- Must bring 2 forms of ID (1 x photo ID, 1 x other ID). Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include credit card, bank card, medicare card;
- Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (eg. physical work);
- Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
- Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: https://www.usi.gov.au/
- A copy of the Code of Practice to Safely Remove Asbestos
- Disposable coveralls, P2 mask, glasses, gloves & boot covers required to complete the practical training at no extra charge
- You will also be shown other equipment relevant to this type of work
- Tea, coffee and biscuits at our training site
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is offered in-house at our premises in Rockingham, Western Australia. Please enquire if you would like a quote or further information regarding in-house training – Phone (08) 9528 8888.
The cost to attend an in-house scheduled course at our premises is $850 per person. The CTF subsidy rate is available to eligible candidates.
Please request a quote if you would like to arrange this course to be delivered on-site training at your premises – Phone (08) 9528 8888.